It is located in the council of Narón and is the property of SEPES (State Society for the Promotion and Equipment of Land). With 2,370,000 sq.m, it is the third industrial area in Galicia, behind San Cibrao das Viñas in Ourense and Sabón in Arteixo.
It has access to both motorways AP-9, which communicates the north and south of Galicia with the rest of Spain and Portugal, and AG-64 Ferrol-As Pontes-Vilalba. It also has a connection with the exterior port of Ferrol.
This Industrial Estate is 8 km away from Ferrol and the port, and 50 km away from A Coruña and its airport, which means a 10-minute journey to the former and a 40-minute journey to the latter.
It was built in 4 sectors in which we can find a substantial number of plots available.
The development per sector is the following:
- Sector I: 570,000 sq.m – 202 plots.
- Sector II: 350,000 sq.m – 2 plots.
- Sector III: 510,000 sq.m – 64 plots.
- Sector IV: 940,000 sq.m – 144 plots.
Total: 2,370,000 sq.m – 412 plots.
- Programme for Urban Development Río do Pozo.
- Sector Partial plan
- Sector Plan of Supra-municipal Incidence Sector II
- Partial Plan for Sector III
- Partial Plan for Sector IV
- Specific Modification of the Surroundings of the Industrial Estate
- Sector Environment Plan
- Specific Modification for the Opening of a Roadway and Modification of another One in Sector IV